> 고객센터 > 자료 게시판
제      목 [MBA/MBA유학정보] General Words of Wisdom: The Interview
작 성 자 totalgroup
Date : 2011/11/06 | Hits : 3188
[MBA/MBA유학정보] General Words of Wisdom: The Interview

Comments from Student 19:
My words of wisdom to applicants would be to ask questions about the interview process before the interview itself. I had asked the admissions office who I would be speaking with, how long to expect the interview to last, what I was expected to wear, etc. I also asked if they would want me to bring any materials with me and could they give me an idea of the questions they might ask. This allowed me to arrive feeling more prepared and therefore more relaxed.

Comments from Student 20:
My biggest recommendation is to show enthusiasm for the school. I believe the interviewers want to form some sort of bond with the candidate, and they want students excited about going to their university. The worst thing a candidate can do is show no emotion or personality. They have all of your essays and application info., so interviews are the opportunity to show your personality and that you are not a one-dimensional, driven to succeed, boring person. Make sure the interviewer knows you want to go to that B-school.

Simple as that sounds, I think it is important that they see your desire to attend that particular school. I think many candidates can give off the air of indifference, probably unintentionally, which will kill an interview. Interview with the same emotion for your third choice school as your first choice school.

꼬릿말을 입력해 주세요
Comment
이름: 비밀번호:
» MBA입학에세이에서 자주 묻는 질문들
  • 이용약관 | 개인보호정책 | Contact Us
  • 사업자등록번호: 129-36-04102 대표: Jay Lee
  • 대표번호: 010-7514-0972 Email: info@totalessay.co.kr
  • Copyright:2002-2021 Totalessay.co.kr 토탈에세이 코리아 All rights reserved.